Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Mamma's Baja


Momma got back! Posted by Hello
Materials used: Filatura Di Crosa in Porto Cervo Print from a pattern found in Easy Knitting, Summer 2005: Shore Things. Super soft and comfy for sleeping in and as a pool cover up. I am about 5'8" (I was 5'9" before the 3 kids!!!)and it in long enough to cover my rump....Mercifully.

The pattern is worked from one sleeve to the next. It actually uses 4 different colorways of Porto Cervo Print in simple striping pattern. It was very easy to follow. Finding enough of the yarn was the hardest part.

2 comments:

Laurie (Moo!) said...

Hey! That pattern was the 1 thing I liked in that FCEK issue. How did you find the yarn?

I'm kind of in between projects...hmmmm.

Nice job with the knitting.

Pipp said...

The yarn co. online had the blues. A little shop in town (Richmond,VA)called Unravelled had the rest.